Restore orders
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #274375
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Restore orders was created by gasoline
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
I made a huge mistake so had to restore form a backup form last night. I made an export from the orders made today.
How can I restore these order (import) into the site again?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
I made a huge mistake so had to restore form a backup form last night. I made an export from the orders made today.
How can I restore these order (import) into the site again?
I'll keep on trying!
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by gasoline.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #274385
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Restore orders
Hi,
There is no import function in HikaShop for the orders.
I suppose that you used the "export" button of the orders listing in order to get a CSV of the orders data but there is no import of such CSV. I would thus recommend creating the missing orders manually through the backend.
There is no import function in HikaShop for the orders.
I suppose that you used the "export" button of the orders listing in order to get a CSV of the orders data but there is no import of such CSV. I would thus recommend creating the missing orders manually through the backend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gasoline
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #274398
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Replied by gasoline on topic Restore orders
Thanks Nicolas,
I will do that. Thanks for the reply.
I will do that. Thanks for the reply.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds