- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Can't download because the order does not switch "created" to "confirmed"
9 years 1 month ago #275984
by busybee
Dear Support,
I am turning to you with my problem. Even if "Allow payment notifications from PayPal" is set to Yes, it does not switch the order status to confirmed. It can be some problem with IP, because I made some changes on the hosting, it worked few days ago, but now it does not and stays "created". How can I change it, please, so people can download when they pay through paypal and return back to the page.
Thank you a lot.
Kind regards.
Olga
I am turning to you with my problem. Even if "Allow payment notifications from PayPal" is set to Yes, it does not switch the order status to confirmed. It can be some problem with IP, because I made some changes on the hosting, it worked few days ago, but now it does not and stays "created". How can I change it, please, so people can download when they pay through paypal and return back to the page.
Thank you a lot.
Kind regards.
Olga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #275987
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't download because the order does not switch "created" to "confirmed"
Hello,
First see :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...nt-paypal-error.html
Then see :
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...?limitstart=0#273747
Regards,
First see :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...nt-paypal-error.html
Then see :
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...?limitstart=0#273747
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds