Skip to main content

front end printing not working in cart or invoice

More
9 years 1 month ago #276533 by dontknowpub
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.ollisbook.com/jm/index.php/account-i...wcart/cart_type-cart
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox

Attached is the configuration->display for hikahop. The option to display on the front end is not showing. This site also has hikamarket. installed. I have not changed the display->view->order php files.
Attached is also an inspect of the window for the popup.

Why is the front-end printing not working?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #276562 by nicolas
Hi,

I don't see any add to cart button on your website for your products and I don't see a way to register either and you didn't provide a test user account.
Could you provide precise instructions so that we can reproduce the issue on your website in order to understand what's going on ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #276642 by dontknowpub
I sent you the information via an email.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #276733 by nicolas
Hi,

Thank you for that. I was able to understand the situation and reproduced the issue on our end.
We'll have a patch for that in the next version of HikaShop which is to be released soon (this week or next week).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #276757 by dontknowpub
Thank you for responding. I will let my client know that they cannot print from the front end for now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #277729 by dontknowpub
What is the release date for the next version of hikashop. If it is not soon, how do I fix the printing problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #277745 by Jerome

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum