- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 8
Cancelled Order not able to be reordered
9 years 1 month ago #276622
by bmm01
Cancelled Order not able to be reordered was created by bmm01
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
midwestmeats.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.31
We have the case where if a customer goes to either the eWay Rapid or PayPal payment gateways and then cancels their payment, the order is cancelled.
They should then be able to go to their orders and reorder it (in case they cancelled by mistake or just wanted to change payment method which is quite common).
When you choose Reorder, the cart is still empty and the screen is blank. No new order is generated.
Configuration under Order Options is set to "Allow customers to reorder".
Any other settings to check?
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.31
We have the case where if a customer goes to either the eWay Rapid or PayPal payment gateways and then cancels their payment, the order is cancelled.
They should then be able to go to their orders and reorder it (in case they cancelled by mistake or just wanted to change payment method which is quite common).
When you choose Reorder, the cart is still empty and the screen is blank. No new order is generated.
Configuration under Order Options is set to "Allow customers to reorder".
Any other settings to check?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #276625
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cancelled Order not able to be reordered
Hi,
I don't see why another setting would be a problem.
I'm not able to reproduce the problem on my end with the latest version of HikaShop.
Can you provide a test user account with a cancelled order so that we can look at that on your website ?
I don't see why another setting would be a problem.
I'm not able to reproduce the problem on my end with the latest version of HikaShop.
Can you provide a test user account with a cancelled order so that we can look at that on your website ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: bmm01
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #276675
by bmm01
Replied by bmm01 on topic Cancelled Order not able to be reordered
Thanks very much Nicolas
Now that I try again, I am not able to reproduce either so it looks OK now.
Now that I try again, I am not able to reproduce either so it looks OK now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds