Skip to main content

Order Email Language File

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #278613 by MyWorld
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5

Hi there,

Where is the language file for the order emails? I would like to update, example:

{TXT:ORDER_TITLE}
{TXT:ORDER_CREATED}
Etc...

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #278648 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order Email Language File
Hi,

You need to use translation overrides in order to change these texts, like for the rest of the interfaces of HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #278684 by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Order Email Language File
Sorry but I'm not clear. The examples that I posted above are not in the "en-GB.com_hikashop.ini" file so that I am able to change the wording.

Do I need to add them in the "en-GB.com_hikashop.ini" file like the example below, or is there another language file that I should use - what am I missing?

ORDER_TITLE="We Have Received Your Order"

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #278690 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order Email Language File
Hi,

These are in the translation file.
For example, the tag {TXT:ORDER_TITLE} uses the translation key YOUR_ORDER and you can find the line:
YOUR_ORDER="Your order"
on the line 654 of the translation file.
Search for the actually text and not the key in the translation file and you'll find it easily.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #306842 by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Order Email Language File
In the Payment Notification Confirmation email, I'm trying to change the text for {TXT:ORDER_CHANGED}.

I searched for: {TXT:ORDER_CHANGED}
I searched for: ORDER_CHANGED
I searched for the translation: "The order is now confirmed. See the details below."

I cannot find any of them. I'm stumped!!

I'm using Hikashop 4.1.0. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #306845 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order Email Language File
Hi,

Since the order statuses can be configured dynamically in the menu System>Order statuses, the "confirmed" in that sentence is dynamic. So if you search for the full sentence in the translation file, you won't find it.
Search only for a bit of the sentence. For example search "The order is now" and you should find it.
Looking for it myself, I can see that translation on line 794 of the translation file:
ORDER_STATUS_CHANGED="The order is now %s."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #306887 by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Order Email Language File
Thank you I found that one.

I also need to change the text in the header. All it says is "Order". I see the two below in the language file, how do I know which one to edit?

HIKASHOP_ORDER="Order"
HIKA_ORDER="Order"

Please see attached.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #306897 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order Email Language File
Hi,

It's HIKASHOP_ORDER
But you could just try changing it and see what happens to find that out.
Note that this translation is used in many other places in HikaShop. So if you want to change it only in the email, it might be wiser to actually change the corresponding tag in HTML version of the email: {TXT:ORDER_TITLE}
You can directly write your text instead of the tag.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #306937 by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Order Email Language File
I think I'll just enter the text directly in the HTML.

Do you happen to have instructions on how to use the TAGS that are located on the right?

Thanks!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #306961 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

Sure, by clicking on it these TAGS will be copied, and you'll just have to paste them directly where you want them to be in the HTML code of your email.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum