Skip to main content

edit the invoice form and add a logo in invoice

More
9 years 1 week ago #279455 by wollini2001
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 55.0.3

Hi,
I am using Hikashop Business.
I would like to edit the invoice for the customer and for the vendor also. I have already read an issue to this topic but I don't have the file "invoice".
I am using the standard invoice and not the PDF invoice plugin. I can't edit the file "invoice" of the view "order" via the menu Display>Views for add an img tag there, because this file doesn't exist. How can I get it? Or is there any other solution?

Thanks for your help,
Simone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 days ago #279459 by nicolas
Hi,

In the HikaShop configuration, activate the "display view files" setting. You'll see on your website all the view files that are used and where they are used. That way, you'll know exactly which one to search for in the Display>Views menu:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #280700 by wollini2001
Hi,
its not the problem, that I don't know which file it is, it is the header and footer line which appears on the invoice when I want to print it out or save as pdf. I don't know where in the invoice.php I remove this. this header is not to see when I open the invoice, but when I click on print, the header and footer (the header with the path https://skand.....see screenshot) is printed out.

Regards,
Simone
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by wollini2001.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #280708 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

You'll find an answer through that thread :
www.hikashop.com/forum/orders-management...-version.html#280663

Please do not duplicate your message for the same issue.

Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum