- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
Is there a view to customize the invoice at the front-end?
9 years 3 days ago - 9 years 3 days ago #279678
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Is there a view to customize the invoice at the front-end? was created by Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi Hikashop Team,
Is there a view to customize the invoice at the front-end?
Because I made some changes on the invoice view but they are only visible at the back-end.
Just for the record: I don't use the Attach Invoice plugin.
Hope you can help me.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
See difference in frontend and backend invoice.
There is a second question. When I close the print window I see this view.
It's totally mixed up with some other content. Is this a issue or has it something to do with my configuration?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi Hikashop Team,
Is there a view to customize the invoice at the front-end?
Because I made some changes on the invoice view but they are only visible at the back-end.
Just for the record: I don't use the Attach Invoice plugin.
Hope you can help me.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
See difference in frontend and backend invoice.
There is a second question. When I close the print window I see this view.
It's totally mixed up with some other content. Is this a issue or has it something to do with my configuration?
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 9 years 3 days ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 2 days ago #279684
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Is there a view to customize the invoice at the front-end?
Hello,
If you are talking about the order detail page that you can find through your customers user space, then you should probably edit the "Show" file of the "Order" view of your front-end template, via "Hikashop->Display->Views".
If you are talking about the order detail page that you can find through your customers user space, then you should probably edit the "Show" file of the "Order" view of your front-end template, via "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 days ago #279735
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Is there a view to customize the invoice at the front-end?
Hi Mohamed,
Sorry that I wasn't clear enough. But I'm talking about the invoice at the front end not the Show "file" of the "order".
See screenshot. After you clicked on that button you see an invoice.
But that invoice is different from the invoice at the back-end. And I don't know where to customize this frontend invoice.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Sorry that I wasn't clear enough. But I'm talking about the invoice at the front end not the Show "file" of the "order".
See screenshot. After you clicked on that button you see an invoice.
But that invoice is different from the invoice at the back-end. And I don't know where to customize this frontend invoice.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 2 days ago #279747
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Is there a view to customize the invoice at the front-end?
Hello,
You'll still need to edit the "Show" file of the "Order" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views", the only difference is that the "$this->invoice_type" PHP variable is set to "invoice" instead of "order" when using the "Print invoice" button.
You'll still need to edit the "Show" file of the "Order" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views", the only difference is that the "$this->invoice_type" PHP variable is set to "invoice" instead of "order" when using the "Print invoice" button.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds