- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Insert custom field into status e-mail
- thebodyhealer
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 10 months ago #283467
by thebodyhealer
Insert custom field into status e-mail was created by thebodyhealer
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
I have created a custom field with the column name "order_tracking_number" in the "order" table, so that I can add the tracking number for each shipment out. I would like to add this field to the status e-mail that goes out when I change the order status to "shipped", so that it include the order tracking number from that order.
How do I insert a custom field from the order table into the status e-mail about an order? I know I need to edit the "Order notification" e-mail, but I can't figure out the text that needs to go in to call the "order_tracking_number" field.
THese don't seem to work:
{LINEVAR:ORDER_TRACKING_NUMBER}
{VAR:ORDER_TRACKING_NUMBER}
{TXT:ORDER_TRACKING_NUMBER}
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
I have created a custom field with the column name "order_tracking_number" in the "order" table, so that I can add the tracking number for each shipment out. I would like to add this field to the status e-mail that goes out when I change the order status to "shipped", so that it include the order tracking number from that order.
How do I insert a custom field from the order table into the status e-mail about an order? I know I need to edit the "Order notification" e-mail, but I can't figure out the text that needs to go in to call the "order_tracking_number" field.
THese don't seem to work:
{LINEVAR:ORDER_TRACKING_NUMBER}
{VAR:ORDER_TRACKING_NUMBER}
{TXT:ORDER_TRACKING_NUMBER}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 10 months ago #283484
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Insert custom field into status e-mail
Hello,
The solution will just be to directly use options of the "DISPLAY : MAIL" tab of your order custom field configuration page via "Hikashop->Display->Custom fields".
The solution will just be to directly use options of the "DISPLAY : MAIL" tab of your order custom field configuration page via "Hikashop->Display->Custom fields".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds