- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 19
Error 1064
8 years 10 months ago #283630
by neo191987
Error 1064 was created by neo191987
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283633
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error 1064
Hello,
The error is not related to HikaShop but it's related to HikaSerial 2.0.0 and the feature which allow to download the serials directly from the order listing.
I was able to reproduce it by perform a search which gave me an empty listing.
So you need to edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikaserial/classes/order.php" and replace the line
By
We will update the HikaSerial package with that patch as soon as possible.
Regards,
The error is not related to HikaShop but it's related to HikaSerial 2.0.0 and the feature which allow to download the serials directly from the order listing.
I was able to reproduce it by perform a search which gave me an empty listing.
So you need to edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikaserial/classes/order.php" and replace the line
Code:
$order_ids = array_keys($view->rows);
Code:
$order_ids = array_keys($view->rows);
if(empty($order_ids))
return;
We will update the HikaSerial package with that patch as soon as possible.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283646
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Error 1064
Thanks. Can you add all patches for your products in order not to report bugs that have been fixed so far. I'm currently doing full tests to find most bugs if there are any.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283660
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error 1064
Hello,
I'm sorry but I don't understand your message.
The patch I gave previously is a new patch.
So for sure, it cannot be include in the packages before it was made.
Regards,
I'm sorry but I don't understand your message.
The patch I gave previously is a new patch.
So for sure, it cannot be include in the packages before it was made.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #283690
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Error 1064
I meant updating all the packages (Hikashop, Hikamarket, Hikaserial and Hikaauction) to make a full test and avoid reporting bugs that have already been fixed. If you can not currently or have already been upgraded, there is no problem. My goal is to report all the bugs I find. Honestly, having reported all the bugs I found in Hikamarket, I no longer have any problems. I think this procedure is very useful to me and others.
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by neo191987.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283692
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error 1064
Hello,
That's a good thing to report the bugs you found.
As you know, we create patch and these patches are added into our components.
Regards,
That's a good thing to report the bugs you found.
As you know, we create patch and these patches are added into our components.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds