- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
E-mail layout status message is not correct
8 years 10 months ago #283796
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
E-mail layout status message is not correct was created by Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi,
When I receive the create e-mail it's perfect,
but when I receive the status e-mail the layout is not correct.
See screenshot-50: (the table is compressed)
I have no customization on the e-mail template or on the html / preload version.
See screenshots 51 to 53.
Hope you can help me why this layout looks different.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi,
When I receive the create e-mail it's perfect,
but when I receive the status e-mail the layout is not correct.
See screenshot-50: (the table is compressed)
I have no customization on the e-mail template or on the html / preload version.
See screenshots 51 to 53.
Hope you can help me why this layout looks different.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283813
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic E-mail layout status message is not correct
Hi,
Without looking at the CSS/HTML of the received email directly, it's impossible to say anything.
Please forward both emails to contact AT hikashop DOT com with a link to this thread so that we can have a look.
Without looking at the CSS/HTML of the received email directly, it's impossible to say anything.
Please forward both emails to contact AT hikashop DOT com with a link to this thread so that we can have a look.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283877
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic E-mail layout status message is not correct
Hi Nicolas,
I have send you two e-mails!
I can't reproduce this on other sites.
I really don't know why this is happen?
It seems that the product column is adjusting to the content.
Hope you can find it.
I have send you two e-mails!
I can't reproduce this on other sites.
I really don't know why this is happen?
It seems that the product column is adjusting to the content.
Hope you can find it.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283900
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic E-mail layout status message is not correct
Hi,
From what I can see, the problem is your HTML editor. When you change the status of the order and send manually the confirmation email, it goes through your HTML editor and it messes with the tables attributes in the HTML of the email.
But when you use another editor, or when the emails are sent automatically during a payment notification the emails are correct.
From what I can see, the problem is your HTML editor. When you change the status of the order and send manually the confirmation email, it goes through your HTML editor and it messes with the tables attributes in the HTML of the email.
But when you use another editor, or when the emails are sent automatically during a payment notification the emails are correct.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283919
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic E-mail layout status message is not correct
Thanks Nicolas,
Stupid that I did not think about that.
But thank you very much.
Stupid that I did not think about that.
But thank you very much.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds