- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
login AND registration on one page - letters do not fit
8 years 9 months ago #284297
by mgally
login AND registration on one page - letters do not fit was created by mgally
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 57
After I put a product into the cart I go to the checkout for ordering.
There I have to either login OR to register. Unfortunately it does not look well aligned. I took a snapshot.
You can see what I mean by following the link cd30k.de/index.php/hikashop-menu-for-products-listing/checkout
On the left side you can see "Benutzernam" (with an "e" missing at the end - correct is: "Benutzername").
The same on the right: the word "Benutzername" is shown correct - but is unfortunately a bit positioned into the box for the "Passwort".
At least: the word Registration (right beside "Anmelden") should be positioned far more right.
So finally the question is:
where can I change / adapt the layout for the names and positioning of names and boxes? Do I need to dive into the code or can I adapt this all inside Joomla?
Thanks,
Manfred
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 57
After I put a product into the cart I go to the checkout for ordering.
There I have to either login OR to register. Unfortunately it does not look well aligned. I took a snapshot.
You can see what I mean by following the link cd30k.de/index.php/hikashop-menu-for-products-listing/checkout
On the left side you can see "Benutzernam" (with an "e" missing at the end - correct is: "Benutzername").
The same on the right: the word "Benutzername" is shown correct - but is unfortunately a bit positioned into the box for the "Passwort".
At least: the word Registration (right beside "Anmelden") should be positioned far more right.
So finally the question is:
where can I change / adapt the layout for the names and positioning of names and boxes? Do I need to dive into the code or can I adapt this all inside Joomla?
Thanks,
Manfred
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 9 months ago #284299
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic login AND registration on one page - letters do not fit
Hello,
The solution will probably be to directly use some CSS code to adapt the displaying of your page :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
So finally the question is:
where can I change / adapt the layout for the names and positioning of names and boxes? Do I need to dive into the code or can I adapt this all inside Joomla?
The solution will probably be to directly use some CSS code to adapt the displaying of your page :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds