Automatically subscribe to a specific newsletter when ordering product
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #284424
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Hi,
I'm in the proces of setting up a new site for a client. They have over 100 classes they teach on different locations. People can subscribe for a class and pay. That's handled by Hikashop.
What client wants is that when people buy a particulair class (say painting) that they will be added to the newsletter painting (acymailing) for that class automatically.
Is that possible and how can I achieve this?
I'm in the proces of setting up a new site for a client. They have over 100 classes they teach on different locations. People can subscribe for a class and pay. That's handled by Hikashop.
What client wants is that when people buy a particulair class (say painting) that they will be added to the newsletter painting (acymailing) for that class automatically.
Is that possible and how can I achieve this?
I'll keep on trying!
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by gasoline. Reason: typo's
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #284446
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Automatically subscribe to a specific newsletter when ordering product
Hi,
Yes, that's possible.
You need to do that with the AcyMailing mass action system, using the filter "hikashop customer":
www.acyba.com/acymailing/161-acymailing-...kashop.html#purchase
Yes, that's possible.
You need to do that with the AcyMailing mass action system, using the filter "hikashop customer":
www.acyba.com/acymailing/161-acymailing-...kashop.html#purchase
The following user(s) said Thank You: gasoline
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds