- Posts: 58
- Thank you received: 2
Order numbers
8 years 8 months ago #285868
by woidl
Order numbers was created by woidl
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi
I am using formats:
Order numbers {id size="5"} /{date format="y"}
Invoice numbers RE-{id size="5"} /{date format="y"}
But why do I get order IDs / order numbers only every second like
00006 /18
00008 /18
00010 /18
00012 /18
What about the numbers in between (7,9,11...)?
Is this as it should be or a wrong setting by myself? Or something to do with Hikamarket?
Invoice numbers seem to be normal consecutively 1..2..3..4..
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi
I am using formats:
Order numbers {id size="5"} /{date format="y"}
Invoice numbers RE-{id size="5"} /{date format="y"}
But why do I get order IDs / order numbers only every second like
00006 /18
00008 /18
00010 /18
00012 /18
What about the numbers in between (7,9,11...)?
Is this as it should be or a wrong setting by myself? Or something to do with Hikamarket?
Invoice numbers seem to be normal consecutively 1..2..3..4..
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #285873
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Order numbers
Hello,
I don't understand what you're talking about for "every second".
And yes, because of HikaMarket and the sub orders, you have orders that you do not see in the classical listing.
Regards,
I don't understand what you're talking about for "every second".
And yes, because of HikaMarket and the sub orders, you have orders that you do not see in the classical listing.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: woidl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds