- Posts: 156
- Thank you received: 0
Order received today (Addition info - Old Delivery date)
8 years 6 months ago #289575
by SuX
Order received today (Addition info - Old Delivery date) was created by SuX
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I am testing the order. I noticed with the order placed today (13-3-2018), in Menu Order - Additionan info, I displayed "DELIVERY DATE 1999-11-30"
How can I solve.
Iguess that will be possibile to set a delivery time based on the type of shipment chosen. Where?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I am testing the order. I noticed with the order placed today (13-3-2018), in Menu Order - Additionan info, I displayed "DELIVERY DATE 1999-11-30"
How can I solve.
Iguess that will be possibile to set a delivery time based on the type of shipment chosen. Where?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289583
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order received today (Addition info - Old Delivery date)
Hi,
What do you want to solve ?
If your problem is that the date is not correct, then what did you select in that custom field on the checkout ?
And how did you configure the custom field ? Could you provide a screenshot of its settings ?
What do you want to solve ?
If your problem is that the date is not correct, then what did you select in that custom field on the checkout ?
And how did you configure the custom field ? Could you provide a screenshot of its settings ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds