- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 1
Modify or remove "You can now access your order here" link?
8 years 6 months ago #289669
by Hikarioo
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 65.0.3325.162
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : You can now access your order here.
After successful purchase, we get "You can now access your order here." This doesn't work for "guest" check out. How do I disable or change the "You can now access your order here."? I don't want the hyperlink (here) linking.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 65.0.3325.162
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : You can now access your order here.
After successful purchase, we get "You can now access your order here." This doesn't work for "guest" check out. How do I disable or change the "You can now access your order here."? I don't want the hyperlink (here) linking.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289699
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Modify or remove "You can now access your order here" link?
Hello,
Can you please precise the context because solutions we can provide will be quiet different from this.
Tell us, if it's just after the checkout, in the mail confirmation etc ?...
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Can you please precise the context because solutions we can provide will be quiet different from this.
Tell us, if it's just after the checkout, in the mail confirmation etc ?...
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #289736
by Hikarioo
Replied by Hikarioo on topic Modify or remove "You can now access your order here" link?
My apologies. I thought I included the (private) URL sent with my original question.
This is "after end" URL. In other words, after a successful (PayPal) purchase I land back on the site page that has two lines of text. I can see that first line of text can be changed in Language Override but not the second with the hyperlink.
URL: /index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=after_end&order_id=22&Itemid=2627&amt=1.00&cc=USD&st=Completed&tx=5SG383
First line: Thankyou for your purchase.
Second line: You can now access your order here.
I would like to change both lines of text.
Thanks.
This is "after end" URL. In other words, after a successful (PayPal) purchase I land back on the site page that has two lines of text. I can see that first line of text can be changed in Language Override but not the second with the hyperlink.
URL: /index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=after_end&order_id=22&Itemid=2627&amt=1.00&cc=USD&st=Completed&tx=5SG383
First line: Thankyou for your purchase.
Second line: You can now access your order here.
I would like to change both lines of text.
Thanks.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Hikarioo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289738
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Modify or remove "You can now access your order here" link?
Hi,
The link should also work for guests.
Nevertheless, that text is also in the translation file and thus can be changed with a translation override:
YOU_CAN_NOW_ACCESS_YOUR_ORDER_HERE="You can now access your order <a href='%s'>here</a>."
The link should also work for guests.
Nevertheless, that text is also in the translation file and thus can be changed with a translation override:
YOU_CAN_NOW_ACCESS_YOUR_ORDER_HERE="You can now access your order <a href='%s'>here</a>."
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289808
by Hikarioo
Replied by Hikarioo on topic Modify or remove "You can now access your order here" link?
Thank you. Can I customize the page too? I would love to add a banner or a module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289812
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Modify or remove "You can now access your order here" link?
Hi,
Yes. You can follow these instructions for that:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Yes. You can follow these instructions for that:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hikarioo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds