- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 3
how can I add products to an order in the back-end
- ezomerdijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 6 months ago #290219
by ezomerdijk
how can I add products to an order in the back-end was created by ezomerdijk
Sometimes I want to change an order a customer made. I would like to add existing products. But now I just can add a product I fill out the fields for.
like this:
screencast.com/t/1zQlA1ThoN5U
Is there a way for me to add existing products to an existing order?
like this:
screencast.com/t/1zQlA1ThoN5U
Is there a way for me to add existing products to an existing order?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290224
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic how can I add products to an order in the back-end
Hello,
In the order details, for the product listing, you have two icons.
One is to add a "custom" product (the plus icon) and the other one to add an existing product (the package icon).
Via that second button, you would have to select the product and then you will have the interface of your screenshot (but with the fields pre-set).
Regards,
In the order details, for the product listing, you have two icons.
One is to add a "custom" product (the plus icon) and the other one to add an existing product (the package icon).
Via that second button, you would have to select the product and then you will have the interface of your screenshot (but with the fields pre-set).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds