- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 0
I want to set logo and text at footer of invoice pdf
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #290539
by naveedm
I want to set logo and text at footer of invoice pdf was created by naveedm
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozila firfox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Want to set footer content in pdf
Hi Team,
I am trying to modify invoice pdf layout and I have done almost by admin site invoice.php.
But I want to fix position to set bottom logo and text, SO it should be show at the footer on every page of pdf.
SO please suggest me how I can do it ?
Thanks
Sanjeev
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozila firfox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Want to set footer content in pdf
Hi Team,
I am trying to modify invoice pdf layout and I have done almost by admin site invoice.php.
But I want to fix position to set bottom logo and text, SO it should be show at the footer on every page of pdf.
SO please suggest me how I can do it ?
Thanks
Sanjeev
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by naveedm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290543
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic I want to set logo and test at footer of invoice pdf
Hi,
Jerome's post here should point you in the right direction: www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/878530-h...ery-page.html#251312
Jerome's post here should point you in the right direction: www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/878530-h...ery-page.html#251312
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290544
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I want to set logo and test at footer of invoice pdf
Hi,
You could potentially add your HTML in the "footer" setting of the plugin.
otherwise, you can add it at the end of the plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php file.
You could potentially add your HTML in the "footer" setting of the plugin.
otherwise, you can add it at the end of the plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #290572
by naveedm
Replied by naveedm on topic I want to set logo and test at footer of invoice pdf
Thanks for reply,
but please let me know tha plugin name ?
and I search that plugin :
plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php
but it is not using here.
So please help me.
Thanks
Sanjeev
but please let me know tha plugin name ?
and I search that plugin :
plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php
but it is not using here.
So please help me.
Thanks
Sanjeev
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by naveedm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290578
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I want to set logo and test at footer of invoice pdf
Hello,
You're talking about the "invoice pdf", right ?!
So that plugin : www.hikashop.com/component/hikashop/product/cid-18.html
Then you have already the plugin name, given by Nicolas.
Otherwise, I'm sorry but you will have to fully explain the situation.
You're talking about the "invoice pdf", right ?!
So that plugin : www.hikashop.com/component/hikashop/product/cid-18.html
Then you have already the plugin name, given by Nicolas.
Otherwise, I'm sorry but you will have to fully explain the situation.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290712
by naveedm
Replied by naveedm on topic I want to set logo and test at footer of invoice pdf
Hi,
I don't know why you are suggesting these things.
You should just read my subject of topic.
That is simple issue to understand. I am able to generate pdf of invoice but I want to customized it and Almost I have customized but I am unable to modify Footer part. I want to put logo and some content in pdf footer,
So i want to know that how I can do it?.
I need to purchase this plugin then I can do?
Without it I can't add logo and content in invoice pdf ?
Please reply me
Thanks
Sanjeev
I don't know why you are suggesting these things.
You should just read my subject of topic.
That is simple issue to understand. I am able to generate pdf of invoice but I want to customized it and Almost I have customized but I am unable to modify Footer part. I want to put logo and some content in pdf footer,
So i want to know that how I can do it?.
I need to purchase this plugin then I can do?
Without it I can't add logo and content in invoice pdf ?
Please reply me
Thanks
Sanjeev
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290717
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I want to set logo and test at footer of invoice pdf
Hi,
By default, HikaShop has no PDF invoice. The only way to be able to generate PDF invoices directly in HikaShop is to use this PDF invoice plugin.
So since you said in your first message that you want to customize the PDF invoice, we deducted that you already had purchased that plugin and you wanted to know how to customize the PDF generated by that plugin, and that's why we answered like that.
If you're not already using that PDF invoice plugin, then we don't know how you're generating the PDF invoices and thus we can't tell you how to customize something we don't know how you're doing it. And that's why Jerome asked you to elaborate and provide more information on the situation.
By default, HikaShop has no PDF invoice. The only way to be able to generate PDF invoices directly in HikaShop is to use this PDF invoice plugin.
So since you said in your first message that you want to customize the PDF invoice, we deducted that you already had purchased that plugin and you wanted to know how to customize the PDF generated by that plugin, and that's why we answered like that.
If you're not already using that PDF invoice plugin, then we don't know how you're generating the PDF invoices and thus we can't tell you how to customize something we don't know how you're doing it. And that's why Jerome asked you to elaborate and provide more information on the situation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds