- Posts: 303
- Thank you received: 18
No Address on Order Entry or Email
- mojooutdoors-holden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 6 months ago #290981
by mojooutdoors-holden
No Address on Order Entry or Email was created by mojooutdoors-holden
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.mojooutdoors.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
Strange behavior over the last week or two. Every now and again I will get an order that has no billing or shipping address entered. It does not show up on the customer email as well. HOWEVER, if you look at the customer account, the address is showing. After looking over them, I cannot find any sort of trend or reason why this is occurring.
Any reason why the billing and shipping address isn't showing in the order notification email or on the backend order page?
Very strange problem...
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
Strange behavior over the last week or two. Every now and again I will get an order that has no billing or shipping address entered. It does not show up on the customer email as well. HOWEVER, if you look at the customer account, the address is showing. After looking over them, I cannot find any sort of trend or reason why this is occurring.
Any reason why the billing and shipping address isn't showing in the order notification email or on the backend order page?
Very strange problem...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #290986
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No Address on Order Entry or Email
Hi,
I'm not sure why it would happen either.
A reason I could see would be if the "address" view was missing from your checkout workflow, but I've looked at your checkout and that's not the case.
I don't see anything else.
Without being able to reproduce the issue, it's hard to say.
I'm not sure why it would happen either.
A reason I could see would be if the "address" view was missing from your checkout workflow, but I've looked at your checkout and that's not the case.
I don't see anything else.
Without being able to reproduce the issue, it's hard to say.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mojooutdoors-holden
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mojooutdoors-holden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 303
- Thank you received: 18
8 years 5 months ago #291783
by mojooutdoors-holden
Replied by mojooutdoors-holden on topic No Address on Order Entry or Email
Seems it was linked to the issue with the Facebook Pixel problem in my other topic. Seems to be corrected after you fix you added there.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 5 months ago #291796
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic No Address on Order Entry or Email
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback !
Thank you for your feedback !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds