- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Add to Cart button doesn't work
- infinita.co.ltd
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 4 months ago #292544
by infinita.co.ltd
Add to Cart button doesn't work was created by infinita.co.ltd
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
Hello
I have some problem with Add to Cart button. I set HikaShop Cart Module to show at side position on my website so the customer can see the product they choose when they click Add to Cart button. Unfortunately it doesn't show immediately when the customer click on Add to Cart unless they click refresh on the browser. Can you help us configure this?
Thank you for advance
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
Hello
I have some problem with Add to Cart button. I set HikaShop Cart Module to show at side position on my website so the customer can see the product they choose when they click Add to Cart button. Unfortunately it doesn't show immediately when the customer click on Add to Cart unless they click refresh on the browser. Can you help us configure this?
Thank you for advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292556
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add to Cart button doesn't work
Hi,
Could you provide a link to the page with the issue so that we can have a look at the problem ?
Could you provide a link to the page with the issue so that we can have a look at the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- infinita.co.ltd
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 4 months ago #292614
by infinita.co.ltd
Replied by infinita.co.ltd on topic Add to Cart button doesn't work
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292631
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add to Cart button doesn't work
Hi,
I see that you're using the old add to cart buttons of HikaShop.
I would recommend turning off the "add to cart legacy" setting of the HikaShop configuration in order to switch to the new add to cart buttons of HikaShop 3.
I see that you're using the old add to cart buttons of HikaShop.
I would recommend turning off the "add to cart legacy" setting of the HikaShop configuration in order to switch to the new add to cart buttons of HikaShop 3.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- infinita.co.ltd
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 4 months ago #292674
by infinita.co.ltd
Replied by infinita.co.ltd on topic Add to Cart button doesn't work
Thank you for your helping
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds