- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Strange order status after payment
8 years 4 months ago #293321
by kaimano
Strange order status after payment was created by kaimano
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi, I have a strange behavior in the order status. when the payment (paypal) has been successfully completed. The order status turn in "cancelled" mode. And I don't know why.
Any suggestion?
Thanks
Marco
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi, I have a strange behavior in the order status. when the payment (paypal) has been successfully completed. The order status turn in "cancelled" mode. And I don't know why.
Any suggestion?
Thanks
Marco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #293322
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Strange order status after payment
Hi,
It could be because of the way the PayPal payment plugin is configured.
For example, if the "verified status" setting is set to "cancelled" there.
Could you provide a screenshot of its settings ?
Also, you can activate the debug setting of the PayPal payment plugin, do a test again, and look at the "payment notification log" in the HikaShop configuration. That will give debug data to understand what is the problem.
It could be because of the way the PayPal payment plugin is configured.
For example, if the "verified status" setting is set to "cancelled" there.
Could you provide a screenshot of its settings ?
Also, you can activate the debug setting of the PayPal payment plugin, do a test again, and look at the "payment notification log" in the HikaShop configuration. That will give debug data to understand what is the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #293337
by kaimano
Replied by kaimano on topic Strange order status after payment
Hi Nicolas and tanks for the answer,
I'm new to hikashop so, perhaps, my question in banal, sorry.
however In attachment I posted 2 screenshots, one for the paypal conf an another for the order status configuration.
I will try to activate debug option in paypal payment and I try again to get more info from the log.
Many thanks
Marco
I'm new to hikashop so, perhaps, my question in banal, sorry.
however In attachment I posted 2 screenshots, one for the paypal conf an another for the order status configuration.
I will try to activate debug option in paypal payment and I try again to get more info from the log.
Many thanks
Marco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #293339
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Strange order status after payment
Hi,
Maybe the issue is with the IP addresses which aren't up to date. Try to empty the field and see if that helps.
Also, turning off the "send order details" as explained in the message of your screenshot might help too.
Both could lead to the order being cancelled.
Finally, you should also receive a payment notification email after the payment and it should contain information as to why the order was not confirmed. Could you check your emails ? If you don't get that email, please check the "payment notification email address" setting of the HikaShop configuration and make sure it contains your email address.
Maybe the issue is with the IP addresses which aren't up to date. Try to empty the field and see if that helps.
Also, turning off the "send order details" as explained in the message of your screenshot might help too.
Both could lead to the order being cancelled.
Finally, you should also receive a payment notification email after the payment and it should contain information as to why the order was not confirmed. Could you check your emails ? If you don't get that email, please check the "payment notification email address" setting of the HikaShop configuration and make sure it contains your email address.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds