- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
Ordering a product that has a minimum quantity
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #294104
by Beertran
Ordering a product that has a minimum quantity was created by Beertran
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
christian-solishop.hts-france.org/boutiq.../champagnes-cremants
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 67.0.3396.87
Hello,
Due to the obsolete "add to cart system" becoming ... obsolete, I switched my website to the new add to cart system.
It's definitly better in lots of ways, but I now have a new issue, and don't understand how to fix it.
If I try to add to the cart a bottle of Cremant Blanc for example (which has a minimum quantity of 6 bottles), the button tries to add 1 bottle, thus displaying a pop-up saying 'Not enough quantity selected for the product Cremant Blanc "Perles de Lescure"'
With the obsolete add to cart system, this button would add the minimum quantity to the cart, and that's exactly what I need right now, but I can't stay with the obsolete version, considering all the bugs it's starting to have.
Hope the explanations make sense, if not I can give more details.
Thanks for everything you guys are doing!
Dani
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 67.0.3396.87
Hello,
Due to the obsolete "add to cart system" becoming ... obsolete, I switched my website to the new add to cart system.
It's definitly better in lots of ways, but I now have a new issue, and don't understand how to fix it.
If I try to add to the cart a bottle of Cremant Blanc for example (which has a minimum quantity of 6 bottles), the button tries to add 1 bottle, thus displaying a pop-up saying 'Not enough quantity selected for the product Cremant Blanc "Perles de Lescure"'
With the obsolete add to cart system, this button would add the minimum quantity to the cart, and that's exactly what I need right now, but I can't stay with the obsolete version, considering all the bugs it's starting to have.
Hope the explanations make sense, if not I can give more details.
Thanks for everything you guys are doing!
Dani
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Beertran. Reason: Just a little clarification
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294106
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Ordering a product that has a minimum quantity
Hi,
That should work also like that on the listings.
I see that you have a lot of customization so maybe it's related to that.
If you switch to the default template, does it work properly ?
That should work also like that on the listings.
I see that you have a lot of customization so maybe it's related to that.
If you switch to the default template, does it work properly ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds