- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
order date is not updating and stays on same date
8 years 1 month ago #297025
by Pixcraft
order date is not updating and stays on same date was created by Pixcraft
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.11
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I'm using the code {id size="5"}/{date format="m/y"} as order number but it always generate an ordernumber like 000XX/08/18.
In other words it stays on the same date 08/18
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.11
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I'm using the code {id size="5"}/{date format="m/y"} as order number but it always generate an ordernumber like 000XX/08/18.
In other words it stays on the same date 08/18
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago #297026
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic order date is not updating and stays on same date
Hi,
Well, "m" is the month and "y" is the year. So as long as you're in August, the 08/18 part will stay the same. That's normal.
If you want the day you need to add "d" to the format.
php.net/manual/en/function.date.php
Well, "m" is the month and "y" is the year. So as long as you're in August, the 08/18 part will stay the same. That's normal.
If you want the day you need to add "d" to the format.
php.net/manual/en/function.date.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago #297067
by Pixcraft
Replied by Pixcraft on topic order date is not updating and stays on same date
Hi,
Thanks. I totally overlooked the m/y as the first order I created was on august 18
Regards
Thanks. I totally overlooked the m/y as the first order I created was on august 18
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds