- Posts: 447
- Thank you received: 20
Date On Invoice Incorrect
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #298076
by davec
Date On Invoice Incorrect was created by davec
Hi
this is just a brief question.
I imported orders and customers using phpmyadmin using CSV. All was pretty much as expected. The only issue is that the invoice date is 1970-01-01 I need that to be a current date ie 18 - 09 - 2018 (uk format). I suspect I have made an error somewhere. Is there a way to do this using mass actions? If so can you help by providing the code/text values required?
Thanks
Dave
this is just a brief question.
I imported orders and customers using phpmyadmin using CSV. All was pretty much as expected. The only issue is that the invoice date is 1970-01-01 I need that to be a current date ie 18 - 09 - 2018 (uk format). I suspect I have made an error somewhere. Is there a way to do this using mass actions? If so can you help by providing the code/text values required?
Thanks
Dave
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by davec. Reason: additonal info
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 weeks ago #298078
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Date On Invoice Incorrect
Hi,
Yes, you can update the dates with a mass action. For that you want to use an action "update the values" on the column order_invoice_created and enter the date in unix timestamp format in the input field:
www.unixtimestamp.com/
Yes, you can update the dates with a mass action. For that you want to use an action "update the values" on the column order_invoice_created and enter the date in unix timestamp format in the input field:
www.unixtimestamp.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: davec
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds