- Posts: 447
- Thank you received: 20
Payment Reminder
8 years 1 week ago #298318
by davec
Payment Reminder was created by davec
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.38
Hi
I have Hikashop Essentials. I am using Paypal as the payment method. I have carried out some test purchases. The order is created but if I cancel at the payment stage there is no link in the order created to make payment. All I have is:
Your order will be processed as soon as your payment is received.
Is there a way to add this to the bottom of the email if the client has not paid?
Thanks
Dave
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.38
Hi
I have Hikashop Essentials. I am using Paypal as the payment method. I have carried out some test purchases. The order is created but if I cancel at the payment stage there is no link in the order created to make payment. All I have is:
Your order will be processed as soon as your payment is received.
Is there a way to add this to the bottom of the email if the client has not paid?
Thanks
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 week ago #298329
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment Reminder
Hi,
Turn on the "Payment of orders not paid immediately" setting in the HikaShop configuration and make sure that the "created" status is enabled under the "unpaid" column of the System>Order statuses menu.
Turn on the "Payment of orders not paid immediately" setting in the HikaShop configuration and make sure that the "created" status is enabled under the "unpaid" column of the System>Order statuses menu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: davec
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds