- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 2
Want to use gift certificates for the next order
7 years 10 months ago #301209
by Mapache64
Want to use gift certificates for the next order was created by Mapache64
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
blue-ocean-wassersport.de/gutschein
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message
Hi,
I created with hike serials gift certificates, which I sell to my customers. The spart works.
But when the customer wants to use the code, it do not work....
What have I do, to make the right configuration?
Any idea?
regards
Harry
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message
Hi,
I created with hike serials gift certificates, which I sell to my customers. The spart works.
But when the customer wants to use the code, it do not work....
What have I do, to make the right configuration?
Any idea?
regards
Harry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #301212
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Want to use gift certificates for the next order
Hello,
For your questions regarding HikaSerial ; please use the HikaSerial section of the forum.
In order to understand why the coupon code is not working, you should check the generated coupon in your HikaShop backend, and checks its settings.
Regards,
For your questions regarding HikaSerial ; please use the HikaSerial section of the forum.
In order to understand why the coupon code is not working, you should check the generated coupon in your HikaShop backend, and checks its settings.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds