- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Edit order date
7 years 10 months ago #301241
by nicolasb
Edit order date was created by nicolasb
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
Hi,
I try to edit the creation order date but it's actually not possible.
When I click on the edit icon, I can change the order status but not the date, you can see my screenshot here : i.ibb.co/5GcBQ6w/Capture2.jpg
My question is : What can I configure to edit an order date ?
Thank's
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
Hi,
I try to edit the creation order date but it's actually not possible.
When I click on the edit icon, I can change the order status but not the date, you can see my screenshot here : i.ibb.co/5GcBQ6w/Capture2.jpg
My question is : What can I configure to edit an order date ?
Thank's
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #301243
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Edit order date
Hi,
There is no option to change the date of an order since you're not supposed to change it.
You can go in the menu System>Mass actions, click on the "new" button, configure a mass action to display the order details you want to edit like that:
monosnap.com/file/xh8LekLUgQ33YtGaPfH4iePABtY5pU
Then, click on the "process" button, and on the listing of the orders that will appear, you can double click on the cells to edit them, including the order_created cells.
There is no option to change the date of an order since you're not supposed to change it.
You can go in the menu System>Mass actions, click on the "new" button, configure a mass action to display the order details you want to edit like that:
monosnap.com/file/xh8LekLUgQ33YtGaPfH4iePABtY5pU
Then, click on the "process" button, and on the listing of the orders that will appear, you can double click on the cells to edit them, including the order_created cells.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds