Skip to main content

Product image blank in popup

More
7 years 9 months ago #301548 by amiella
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1

Hello,

After upgrading my website to the latest Joomla + Hikashop version I'm getting a blank popup when trying to review the product image under order details -> Product list. Up until the update, when I clicked the product name I used to get the product image. Now it's blank.

I use this feature very frequently. Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #301553 by nicolas
Hi,

I'm not sure which place you're talking about as I don't remember having an image popup anywhere for products of orders.
Could you provide more information ? Like some screenshots ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum