- Posts: 224
- Thank you received: 8
How to change next invoice number?
7 years 9 months ago #302147
by oloccina
How to change next invoice number? was created by oloccina
Hello,
my invoices numbers reset every year, but I need to change the next invoice number that will be generated
in phpmyadmin for my last invoice I see
order_invoice_id: 4
order_invoice_number: 4 - 2019
see nimb.ws/CWYOcj
should I just change this order_invoice_id value eg. to 10 if I want the next invoice number to be 11 ?
Thank you
my invoices numbers reset every year, but I need to change the next invoice number that will be generated
in phpmyadmin for my last invoice I see
order_invoice_id: 4
order_invoice_number: 4 - 2019
see nimb.ws/CWYOcj
should I just change this order_invoice_id value eg. to 10 if I want the next invoice number to be 11 ?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #302148
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to change next invoice number?
Hi,
Yes, you need to change the last order_invoice_id of the current year with the value you want minus 1 so that the next order will get the value you want.
If you don't have yet any order with an order_invoice_id in the current year, you would need to create an empty order from the backend and confirm it so that it would generate the order_invoice_id and then change the value of the order_invoice_id for that order.
Yes, you need to change the last order_invoice_id of the current year with the value you want minus 1 so that the next order will get the value you want.
If you don't have yet any order with an order_invoice_id in the current year, you would need to create an empty order from the backend and confirm it so that it would generate the order_invoice_id and then change the value of the order_invoice_id for that order.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oloccina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #302188
by oloccina
Replied by oloccina on topic How to change next invoice number?
I have already some invoices for 2019, but I want the next one to start from 1 again (without deleting the existing orders for 2019)
Is it ok if I set to " 0 " all the order_invoice_id values for these invoices?
see: nimb.ws/dEg5Ko
Thank you
Is it ok if I set to " 0 " all the order_invoice_id values for these invoices?
see: nimb.ws/dEg5Ko
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302197
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to change next invoice number?
Hello,
Yes and no.
Yes you can put the value that you want in the database ; but since you must have invoice ID and invoice number for them, the best is to give them real values.
Otherwise you will have several orders with the same invoice id or invoice number.
So best would be to set "1,2,3,4,5' for these orders, according to their invoice numbers.
Regards,
Yes and no.
Yes you can put the value that you want in the database ; but since you must have invoice ID and invoice number for them, the best is to give them real values.
Otherwise you will have several orders with the same invoice id or invoice number.
So best would be to set "1,2,3,4,5' for these orders, according to their invoice numbers.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302226
by oloccina
Thanks
Replied by oloccina on topic How to change next invoice number?
I don't really care. These order invoices have already been processed in 2018. I just need the next invoice to be numbered 1.Otherwise you will have several orders with the same invoice id or invoice number.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302227
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to change next invoice number?
Hi,
Then, yes, set their order_invoice_id to 0 and the next order will have its invoice id set to 1.
Then, yes, set their order_invoice_id to 0 and the next order will have its invoice id set to 1.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds