- Posts: 224
- Thank you received: 8
DB query to check if user purchased a product, little suggestion needed
7 years 9 months ago #302149
by oloccina
Hello,
I use a db query to check if a user purchased a product
question:
how do I add another order status to the last line?
I want the query to return a true value also for the status with namekey confirmedinvoice
I just do it like this?
thank you
I use a db query to check if a user purchased a product
Code:
$query->select('count(op.order_product_id)')
->from('#__hikashop_user AS u')
->leftJoin('#__hikashop_order AS o ON u.user_id = o.order_user_id')
->leftJoin('#__hikashop_order_product AS op ON op.order_id = o.order_id')
->where('u.user_cms_id = ' . (int)$user->id)
->where('op.product_id IN (' . implode(',', array_map('intval', (array)$productIds)) . ')')
->where("o.order_status = 'confirmed'");
question:
how do I add another order status to the last line?
I want the query to return a true value also for the status with namekey confirmedinvoice
I just do it like this?
Code:
->where("o.order_status = 'confirmed,confirmedinvoice'");
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #302150
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic DB query to check if user purchased a product, little suggestion needed
Hi,
No, you can do it like that:
No, you can do it like that:
Code:
->where("o.order_status IN ( 'confirmed', 'confirmedinvoice')");
The following user(s) said Thank You: oloccina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds