- Posts: 447
- Thank you received: 20
Date Format % sign at the start
7 years 7 months ago #303931
by davec
Date Format % sign at the start was created by davec
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.15
Hi
I have a site and when checking the Order in the admin area the date column displays as follows with a % sign at the start. I would like to know how this can be removed please?
%Tue-02-2019 11:32
In the views for the ISIS template order / listing.php
I have these values
<td class="hikashop_order_date_value">
<?php echo hikashop_getDate($row->order_created,'%d %B %Y %H:%M');?>
</td>
<td class="hikashop_order_modified_value">
<?php echo hikashop_getDate($row->order_modified,'%d %B %Y %H:%M');?>
</td>
Thanks
Dave
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.15
Hi
I have a site and when checking the Order in the admin area the date column displays as follows with a % sign at the start. I would like to know how this can be removed please?
%Tue-02-2019 11:32
In the views for the ISIS template order / listing.php
I have these values
<td class="hikashop_order_date_value">
<?php echo hikashop_getDate($row->order_created,'%d %B %Y %H:%M');?>
</td>
<td class="hikashop_order_modified_value">
<?php echo hikashop_getDate($row->order_modified,'%d %B %Y %H:%M');?>
</td>
Thanks
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #303934
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Date Format % sign at the start
Hi,
Please check your translations and your translation overrides.
The date format comes from there. The default values are:
HIKASHOP_DATE_FORMAT="%Y-%m-%d"
HIKASHOP_EXTENDED_DATE_FORMAT="%Y-%m-%d %H:%M"
So please check that you didn't add an additional % at the beginning of the extended date format string.
Please check your translations and your translation overrides.
The date format comes from there. The default values are:
HIKASHOP_DATE_FORMAT="%Y-%m-%d"
HIKASHOP_EXTENDED_DATE_FORMAT="%Y-%m-%d %H:%M"
So please check that you didn't add an additional % at the beginning of the extended date format string.
The following user(s) said Thank You: davec
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #303971
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Date Format % sign at the start
Hi
Thanks Nicolas for the reply. I found my error, I had a D for the day instead of a d.
Issue resolved
Thanks
Dave
Thanks Nicolas for the reply. I found my error, I had a D for the day instead of a d.
Issue resolved
Thanks
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds