- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 2
The total of your order is below the xx minimum when it's not
7 years 6 months ago #305293
by hkymre
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The total of your order is below the £5 minimum
On shipping & payments there is a minimum value of £5 set.
But I try to place an order for £6 or over I get the message The total of your order is below the £5 minimum
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The total of your order is below the £5 minimum
On shipping & payments there is a minimum value of £5 set.
But I try to place an order for £6 or over I get the message The total of your order is below the £5 minimum
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #305300
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic The total of your order is below the xx minimum when it's not
Hi,
Note that you have an "include taxes" setting in your shipping/payment methods and if you have that setting turned off, then the check will be on the total without taxes.
Note that you have an "include taxes" setting in your shipping/payment methods and if you have that setting turned off, then the check will be on the total without taxes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #305307
by hkymre
Replied by hkymre on topic The total of your order is below the xx minimum when it's not
Thanks Nicolas
It is the shipping module that's causing the issue.
I removed the minimum from all shipping methods and the warning is being issued correctly by the payment methods.
I'll test out the tax options for the shipping to try & fix it.
It is the shipping module that's causing the issue.
I removed the minimum from all shipping methods and the warning is being issued correctly by the payment methods.
I'll test out the tax options for the shipping to try & fix it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #305316
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic The total of your order is below the xx minimum when it's not
Hello,
Ok keep in touch, if there is something where we can help you.
We are awaiting news from you.
Regards
Ok keep in touch, if there is something where we can help you.
We are awaiting news from you.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds