- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Set a special tax when the shipping and billing address are from the same region
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 4 months ago #306470
by PeterChain
Set a special tax when the shipping and billing address are from the same region was created by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
Hi,
I have a tax rate set to a special region.
Is there a way to make an order have this special region tax rate if the billing and shipping address are from this region?
To be more concrete:
If only one of the address is not from the, I want the taxes to be the default option.
But if the two of them are from this region, I want to put the special tax rate.
Is that possible? How can I do it?
Thanks.
--
Victor
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
Hi,
I have a tax rate set to a special region.
Is there a way to make an order have this special region tax rate if the billing and shipping address are from this region?
To be more concrete:
If only one of the address is not from the, I want the taxes to be the default option.
But if the two of them are from this region, I want to put the special tax rate.
Is that possible? How can I do it?
Thanks.
--
Victor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #306473
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Set a special tax when the shipping and billing address are from the same region
Hi,
There is no option for that.
Doing that would require modifying the algorithm of the function hikashop_getZone in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php
That's where the current zone_id is returned based on either the billing or the shipping address (based on how you configured the "Type of address used for tax" setting of the HikaShop configuration).
There is no option for that.
Doing that would require modifying the algorithm of the function hikashop_getZone in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php
That's where the current zone_id is returned based on either the billing or the shipping address (based on how you configured the "Type of address used for tax" setting of the HikaShop configuration).
The following user(s) said Thank You: PeterChain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds