- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Paypal Confirmation Email - Prefer Shipping Instead of Billing Address In Email
7 years 4 months ago #306888
by MyWorld
Paypal Confirmation Email - Prefer Shipping Instead of Billing Address In Email was created by MyWorld
Hi there,
When I get the confirmation from Paypal, it shows the customer's Billing Address instead of the Shipping Address. I would prefer to get the Shipping Address. I thought my settings were correct but apparently not. What should I change for this? Please see attached.
Thanks!!
When I get the confirmation from Paypal, it shows the customer's Billing Address instead of the Shipping Address. I would prefer to get the Shipping Address. I thought my settings were correct but apparently not. What should I change for this? Please see attached.
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #306904
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal Confirmation Email - Prefer Shipping Instead of Billing Address In Email
Hi,
This "customer address" allows you to select which address will be sent to paypal when HikaShop redirects the customer to PayPal for the payment.
It doesn't mean that it is necessary that address that will be used by PayPal in the email notification it sends you. It might be the address of the customer in his paypal account, on which we have no control.
I'm afraid you won't be able to change that in HikaShop.
This "customer address" allows you to select which address will be sent to paypal when HikaShop redirects the customer to PayPal for the payment.
It doesn't mean that it is necessary that address that will be used by PayPal in the email notification it sends you. It might be the address of the customer in his paypal account, on which we have no control.
I'm afraid you won't be able to change that in HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #306936
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Paypal Confirmation Email - Prefer Shipping Instead of Billing Address In Email
OK. Thank you.
Can you please explain what the part circled in RED mean?
Thanks!
Can you please explain what the part circled in RED mean?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #306965
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal Confirmation Email - Prefer Shipping Instead of Billing Address In Email
Hi,
That's something coming from PayPal parameters:
That's something coming from PayPal parameters:
0 is no, 1 is yes and 2 is "required".no_shipping
Indicates whether PayPal displays shipping address fields on the experience pages. Value is:
0. Displays the shipping address on the PayPal pages.
1. Redacts shipping address fields from the PayPal pages. For digital goods, this field is required and must be 1.
2. Gets the shipping address from the customer's account profile.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds