- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
MyParcel plugin error
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #309334
by jouwnaambord.nl
MyParcel plugin error was created by jouwnaambord.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : agecheck not possible
Hi,
In the MyParcel plugin I found a little bug. When exporting an order with a foreign address to MyParcel I get this errormessage. See screenshot.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : agecheck not possible
Hi,
In the MyParcel plugin I found a little bug. When exporting an order with a foreign address to MyParcel I get this errormessage. See screenshot.
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by jouwnaambord.nl.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 months ago #309337
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic MyParcel plugin error
Hi,
You need to turn off the "age check" setting in the plugin settings.
You need to turn off the "age check" setting in the plugin settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
7 years 2 months ago #309373
by jouwnaambord.nl
Replied by jouwnaambord.nl on topic MyParcel plugin error
Hi Nicolas,
I added a screenshot and as you can see there it is deactivated?
I added a screenshot and as you can see there it is deactivated?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 months ago #309375
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic MyParcel plugin error
Hi,
Then add the line:
before the line:
in the code of the plugin.
Then add the line:
Code:
if($order->shipping_address->address_country_code_2 == 'NL')
Code:
$consignment->setAgeCheck($this->plugin_options['age_check']);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
7 years 2 months ago #309398
by jouwnaambord.nl
Replied by jouwnaambord.nl on topic MyParcel plugin error
Thanks Nicolas,
that worked.
that worked.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds