Skip to main content

/cart/listing/cart_type-cart.html Bug or Configuration?

More
7 years 1 month ago #309740 by lesk
When I go into the 'Carts' option on the 'User Dashboard' there are two options in top-right.



Is this a bug or have I missed something in the ACL somewhere?

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #309749 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

If you create a new cart, it should in fact create an empty new cart that you'll have to complete by adding some products. however you should be redirected to that cart detail page to add new products.

We wish you a nice day !
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #309781 by lesk
Hi Mohamed

Yes, I understand this. however, as I pointed out above this isn't what happens.

There is no redirect to products. There is no content inside the order and no means of creating anything. The only option is to delete the defective order from the system.

I want to know if it's a bug in your system or a configuration issue.

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #309784 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

There's actually no option to handle that and it should redirect you, so can you test it with one of Joomla's default front-end template ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum