- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 12
Removing /media/com_hikashop/images/mail/header.png from all emails
- joshualdouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 1 day ago #311729
by joshualdouglas
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.38
Hello,
I am trying to remove some of the graphical PNGs from the emails.
I can't see "/media/com_hikashop/images/mail/header.png" in any of the Email PHP files. Could I please have some help.
Merci
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.38
Hello,
I am trying to remove some of the graphical PNGs from the emails.
I can't see "/media/com_hikashop/images/mail/header.png" in any of the Email PHP files. Could I please have some help.
Merci
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #311758
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Removing /media/com_hikashop/images/mail/header.png from all emails
Hi,
Edit any of the email using that image via the System>Emails menu, and click on the "edit" icon of the "template" option. There, you'll see the code of the template of the Email which will contain that image URL.
Edit any of the email using that image via the System>Emails menu, and click on the "edit" icon of the "template" option. There, you'll see the code of the template of the Email which will contain that image URL.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by nicolas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joshualdouglas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joshualdouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 12
6 years 11 months ago #311783
by joshualdouglas
Replied by joshualdouglas on topic Removing /media/com_hikashop/images/mail/header.png from all emails
Hi,
I went to System -> Emails -> Order status notification
"/media/com_hikashop/images/mail/header.png" is not in this file.
I can't see it in any others too. I also can't find "header_black.png".
Thanks,
Josh
I went to System -> Emails -> Order status notification
"/media/com_hikashop/images/mail/header.png" is not in this file.
I can't see it in any others too. I also can't find "header_black.png".
Thanks,
Josh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #311788
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Removing /media/com_hikashop/images/mail/header.png from all emails
Hi,
Did you click on the "edit" icon of the "template" option of the email as I told you in my previous message ?
Here is a screenshot:
monosnap.com/file/XaUPWV5Mh7AX1JImNiPW1XvSxF3jgm
Did you click on the "edit" icon of the "template" option of the email as I told you in my previous message ?
Here is a screenshot:
monosnap.com/file/XaUPWV5Mh7AX1JImNiPW1XvSxF3jgm
The following user(s) said Thank You: joshualdouglas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joshualdouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 12
6 years 11 months ago #311840
by joshualdouglas
Replied by joshualdouglas on topic Removing /media/com_hikashop/images/mail/header.png from all emails
Hi,
Ah sorry. I have this working
Thank you so much.
What is the difference between this file and the PHP below?
Thanks
Ah sorry. I have this working
What is the difference between this file and the PHP below?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #311841
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Removing /media/com_hikashop/images/mail/header.png from all emails
Hi,
The "preload" section where you have the PHP code of the email loads all the data used to display the tags in the HTML section of the email.
The template is what contains the CSS, the images and the frame around the email content.
So normally, if you want to change the content, you'll want to edit the HTML/preload areas.
And if you want the change the style / frame of the email, you'll want to change the template. Also, the template is generic so it can be used for several emails.
It's like on a Joomle website: the pages are basically a combination of :
- the content, which comes from the current component and modules
- the layout / style of the page, which comes from the Joomla template
The "preload" section where you have the PHP code of the email loads all the data used to display the tags in the HTML section of the email.
The template is what contains the CSS, the images and the frame around the email content.
So normally, if you want to change the content, you'll want to edit the HTML/preload areas.
And if you want the change the style / frame of the email, you'll want to change the template. Also, the template is generic so it can be used for several emails.
It's like on a Joomle website: the pages are basically a combination of :
- the content, which comes from the current component and modules
- the layout / style of the page, which comes from the Joomla template
The following user(s) said Thank You: joshualdouglas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joshualdouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 12
6 years 11 months ago #311877
by joshualdouglas
Replied by joshualdouglas on topic Removing /media/com_hikashop/images/mail/header.png from all emails
Thanks Nicolas. You are very helpful
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds