- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
Cart reminder bring customer to empty page
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #313032
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Cart reminder bring customer to empty page was created by Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
Hi,
When a customer is are no longer logged in on the website and they click on the link to go back to there shopping-cart they come up in a blank page.
I would expect that you will first be asked to login, and after you have logged in, you will be redirected to your shopping cart.
When a user is logged in before they click on the link it's working perfect.
Hope you can tell what I'm doing wrong.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
Hi,
When a customer is are no longer logged in on the website and they click on the link to go back to there shopping-cart they come up in a blank page.
I would expect that you will first be asked to login, and after you have logged in, you will be redirected to your shopping cart.
This message contains confidential information
When a user is logged in before they click on the link it's working perfect.
Hope you can tell what I'm doing wrong.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313049
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Cart reminder bring customer to empty page
Hello,
I have a quick look on your website, and wasn't able to find any link to your account user, do you have define an Item Menu like this one :
If you haven't configure this type of Item Menu, this can explain the issue, if you have and this didn't work either, provide your screenshot of this Item Menu please.
Regards
I have a quick look on your website, and wasn't able to find any link to your account user, do you have define an Item Menu like this one :
If you haven't configure this type of Item Menu, this can explain the issue, if you have and this didn't work either, provide your screenshot of this Item Menu please.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313102
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Cart reminder bring customer to empty page
Hi Philip,
Yes there is a menu-item "user control panel" in a hidden menu.
This is linked to the button at the right top corner of the page.
Also with the other example there was such menu-item.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Yes there is a menu-item "user control panel" in a hidden menu.
This is linked to the button at the right top corner of the page.
Also with the other example there was such menu-item.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313107
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart reminder bring customer to empty page
Hi,
I've somewhat reproduced the issue (besides the fact that I don't get a blank page).
However, the issue is not with the reminder plugin but with the way HikaShop handles the cart display page when the user is not logged in.
I've added a patch:
just before the code:
in the file components/com_hikashop/controllers/cart.php and it then properly redirects to the login form in such case.
Please try the patch on your end.
I've somewhat reproduced the issue (besides the fact that I don't get a blank page).
However, the issue is not with the reminder plugin but with the way HikaShop handles the cart display page when the user is not logged in.
I've added a patch:
Code:
// if the cart_id comes from the URL try to load the cart while skipping the user checks
$cart_id = hikashop_getCID('cart_id');
if(!empty($cart_id)) {
$cart = $cartClass->get($cart_id, null, array('skip_user_check' => true));
// if the cart exists but the user checks failed and the user is not connected, redirect him to the Joomla login form
$user_id = hikashop_loadUser(false);
if(!empty($cart) && empty($user_id)) {
// Redirect to login page
$app = JFactory::getApplication();
$app->enqueueMessage(JText::_('PLEASE_LOGIN_FIRST'));
global $Itemid;
$suffix = (!empty($Itemid) ? '&Itemid=' . $Itemid : '');
$url = 'index.php?option=com_users&view=login';
$app->redirect(JRoute::_($url . $suffix . '&return='.urlencode(base64_encode(hikashop_currentUrl('', false))), false));
}
}
Code:
hikashop_get('helper.checkout');
$checkoutHelper = hikashopCheckoutHelper::get();
$this->setRedirect($checkoutHelper->getRedirectUrl(), JText::_('CART_EMPTY'));
return true;
Please try the patch on your end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #313194
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Cart reminder bring customer to empty page
Thanks!
It's working Perfect.
Wil you add this fix also to the new Hikashop version?
P.S. Something else I have not received any emails from your system for a month or two. I always have to go to the Hikashop website myself to see if there is an answer in the Forum. There are also no e-mails in my spam box.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
It's working Perfect.
Wil you add this fix also to the new Hikashop version?
P.S. Something else I have not received any emails from your system for a month or two. I always have to go to the Hikashop website myself to see if there is an answer in the Forum. There are also no e-mails in my spam box.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313202
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart reminder bring customer to empty page
Hi,
Yes. We'll add that patch on our end.
Regarding the emails, our system does send them.
So it means that your server is rejecting the emails without even moving them to your spam box.
Try using another email address, like a gmail address and you'll see you'll get the emails so that means that the issue is on the email receiver server.
Yes. We'll add that patch on our end.
Regarding the emails, our system does send them.
So it means that your server is rejecting the emails without even moving them to your spam box.
Try using another email address, like a gmail address and you'll see you'll get the emails so that means that the issue is on the email receiver server.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313269
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Cart reminder bring customer to empty page
Hi Nicolas,
The e-mailadres info@lu....s.nl is a profession Google (Gmail) account.
So changing to Gmail won't fix this issue I think.
Do you have other ideas?
See screenshot, after June I don't receive any e-mails from forum@hikashop.com anymore.
And your e-mail-address is also not blocked in Gmail.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
The e-mailadres info@lu....s.nl is a profession Google (Gmail) account.
So changing to Gmail won't fix this issue I think.
Do you have other ideas?
See screenshot, after June I don't receive any e-mails from forum@hikashop.com anymore.
And your e-mail-address is also not blocked in Gmail.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313277
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart reminder bring customer to empty page
Hi,
Then I don't know. We didn't do anything on our end and I can see that you're subscribed to notifications for your recent threads too (even this one), and your user account is properly active here.
All I can think of is that you have something on your end. Maybe you've configured some filters in your mailbox which delete the emails ?
support.google.com/mail/answer/6579?hl=en
Then I don't know. We didn't do anything on our end and I can see that you're subscribed to notifications for your recent threads too (even this one), and your user account is properly active here.
All I can think of is that you have something on your end. Maybe you've configured some filters in your mailbox which delete the emails ?
support.google.com/mail/answer/6579?hl=en
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #318108
by Gonzalez Villoria
Replied by Gonzalez Villoria on topic Cart reminder bring customer to empty page
I have the same problem, you have pasted the patch but the blank page continues to appear, my user panel is not in the main menu, it is in another menu.
www.cristina-alba.com
www.cristina-alba.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #318109
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart reminder bring customer to empty page
Hi,
could you provide a test user account and the link he gets in the cart reminder email so that we can reproduce the issue ?
could you provide a test user account and the link he gets in the cart reminder email so that we can reproduce the issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #318592
by Gonzalez Villoria
Replied by Gonzalez Villoria on topic Cart reminder bring customer to empty page
www.cristina-alba.com
user: test
pass: test
Link in the reminder email
www.cristina-alba.com/tienda/cart/show/cid-59
user: test
pass: test
Link in the reminder email
www.cristina-alba.com/tienda/cart/show/cid-59
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Gonzalez Villoria.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
6 years 5 months ago #318621
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cart reminder bring customer to empty page
Hello,
I think your issue is coming from the fact that your cart doesn't exist anymore, and that your template prevent your website from showing error messages. You'll find more information about this issue through our documentation :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...issues.html#messages
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
I think your issue is coming from the fact that your cart doesn't exist anymore, and that your template prevent your website from showing error messages. You'll find more information about this issue through our documentation :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...issues.html#messages
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds