- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 8
Paypal Payment Notice: Expired Payment
- Crashbandi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 9 months ago #314160
by Crashbandi
Paypal Payment Notice: Expired Payment was created by Crashbandi
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.luxminime.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.26
Hi,
I am unable to process Paypal transactions. Paypal say there is an issue with my Hikashop configuration.
I receive an order and post it and mark the order status as Shipped, but the Paypal transaction Expires. Here is the email from Paypal:
Subject: Paypal Payment Notice: Expired Payment for Order No. BWW2
Good day,
Paypal notification has been sent with Expired status. Your order status hasn't changed
Check the documentation for this issue at www.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_up...-paypal-error#status
I have checked the documentation, but I can not see what I have done wrong. Hope you can help.
Regards,
Colin
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.26
Hi,
I am unable to process Paypal transactions. Paypal say there is an issue with my Hikashop configuration.
I receive an order and post it and mark the order status as Shipped, but the Paypal transaction Expires. Here is the email from Paypal:
Subject: Paypal Payment Notice: Expired Payment for Order No. BWW2
Good day,
Paypal notification has been sent with Expired status. Your order status hasn't changed
Check the documentation for this issue at www.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_up...-paypal-error#status
I have checked the documentation, but I can not see what I have done wrong. Hope you can help.
Regards,
Colin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago #314172
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal Payment Notice: Expired Payment
Hi,
This means that you didn't validate the payment in your paypal merchant account before the payment expired.
Normally, payments are automatically validated unless you activated the "validation mode" in the settings of your paypal account, or if you've activated the "enable validation mode" setting of the PayPal payment method in your HikaShop.
So please check on these.
This means that you didn't validate the payment in your paypal merchant account before the payment expired.
Normally, payments are automatically validated unless you activated the "validation mode" in the settings of your paypal account, or if you've activated the "enable validation mode" setting of the PayPal payment method in your HikaShop.
So please check on these.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Crashbandi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 8
6 years 9 months ago #314200
by Crashbandi
Replied by Crashbandi on topic Paypal Payment Notice: Expired Payment
Thanks for this Nicolas. I will take a look.
Have a great Christmas,
Regards,
Colin.
Have a great Christmas,
Regards,
Colin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds