- Posts: 94
- Thank you received: 0
Invoices now printing with larger text and spacing
6 years 9 months ago #314342
by paul_sugg
Invoices now printing with larger text and spacing was created by paul_sugg
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
The invoices are now printing with larger text size and spacing do they all go on two pages.
I upgraded form joomla 3.9.13 to .14 recently but nothing else.
See attached
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
The invoices are now printing with larger text size and spacing do they all go on two pages.
I upgraded form joomla 3.9.13 to .14 recently but nothing else.
See attached
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago #314351
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Invoices now printing with larger text and spacing
Hi,
From what I understand, this comes from CSS code either in the invoice view file itself or in the template which modifies the font size.
It could be linked to the update of Joomla, but no one else reported such issue yet.
So I'm thinking that it must be something else.
Do you have that issue in the frontend or in the backend or in both ?
From what I understand, this comes from CSS code either in the invoice view file itself or in the template which modifies the font size.
It could be linked to the update of Joomla, but no one else reported such issue yet.
So I'm thinking that it must be something else.
Do you have that issue in the frontend or in the backend or in both ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 8 months ago #314509
by paul_sugg
Replied by paul_sugg on topic Invoices now printing with larger text and spacing
It’s only when you print the invoice or shipping invoice.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 8 months ago #314536
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Invoices now printing with larger text and spacing
sHi,
Well, I still think that it comes from some CSS, properly from the template.
We would need to look at the situation directly with a backend access to be able to tell you precisely. Otherwise, you can just check the CSS applied to that element with your browser's inspector:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Well, I still think that it comes from some CSS, properly from the template.
We would need to look at the situation directly with a backend access to be able to tell you precisely. Otherwise, you can just check the CSS applied to that element with your browser's inspector:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds