- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 2
Order status Emails
6 years 6 months ago #316925
by rkuiper
Order status Emails was created by rkuiper
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.27
Hi,
I have a question about the order status emails.
I have setup several different order statuses. I have adjusted the Order status email, to send different emails for different statuses.
Now one of the order statuses is to send email to supplier.
I have used $mail->subject to change the subject depending on the status.
My question is, what can i use to change the email information. So the from, from emailaddress, to, to emailaddress?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Rogier
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.27
Hi,
I have a question about the order status emails.
I have setup several different order statuses. I have adjusted the Order status email, to send different emails for different statuses.
Now one of the order statuses is to send email to supplier.
I have used $mail->subject to change the subject depending on the status.
My question is, what can i use to change the email information. So the from, from emailaddress, to, to emailaddress?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Rogier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 6 months ago #316929
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order status Emails
Hi,
To change the recipient email address, you want to use such PHP code in the HTML or preload sections:
$data->customer->user_email = 'supplier@email.com';
To change the sender email address, you can use such code:
$mail->from_email = 'from@email.com';
To change the recipient email address, you want to use such PHP code in the HTML or preload sections:
$data->customer->user_email = 'supplier@email.com';
To change the sender email address, you can use such code:
$mail->from_email = 'from@email.com';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 6 months ago #316998
by rkuiper
Replied by rkuiper on topic Order status Emails
Thank you Nicolas. Thats what i was looking for
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds