- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Product changed after confirmation
6 years 5 months ago #317530
by Andor
Product changed after confirmation was created by Andor
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
Hi,
I stumbled on to something really odd:
What could have happened to make this possible?
Thanks,
Andor
Hi,
I stumbled on to something really odd:
- Customer ordered a Medium sized garment
- The order confirmation to the customer indicated Medium - so far, so good
- Customer later sent an e-mail and wanted to change to size Large
- I checked his order and now it said Large, without admins changing it
What could have happened to make this possible?
Thanks,
Andor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #317531
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product changed after confirmation
Hi,
Someone else changing it in the backend, or you not remembering you had already done the change or you're not looking at the same order, or something like that.
There is no other way to change that than in the backend.
Your customer cannot change that by himself once the order is created.
I would recommend to check the "history" area of the order. Each modification is logged there with the user and/or the IP address of the person doing the change.
Someone else changing it in the backend, or you not remembering you had already done the change or you're not looking at the same order, or something like that.
There is no other way to change that than in the backend.
Your customer cannot change that by himself once the order is created.
I would recommend to check the "history" area of the order. Each modification is logged there with the user and/or the IP address of the person doing the change.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #317600
by Andor
Replied by Andor on topic Product changed after confirmation
Thanks for your quick response!
At least I realise I need all admins to really remember what they did, in addition to set offline payments to "Paid". Still haven't found out who it was, though
At least I realise I need all admins to really remember what they did, in addition to set offline payments to "Paid". Still haven't found out who it was, though
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #317602
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product changed after confirmation
Hi,
What we do on our end is that when someone modifies something in an order, ha has to fill in the "history message". That way, when we come back to it, we know what happened and why.
Otherwise, even the person who made the change might not remember it a few days later.
What we do on our end is that when someone modifies something in an order, ha has to fill in the "history message". That way, when we come back to it, we know what happened and why.
Otherwise, even the person who made the change might not remember it a few days later.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds