- Posts: 85
- Thank you received: 9
Different order number
- pagemaster
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 4 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #318819
by pagemaster
Different order number was created by pagemaster
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.26
Hello,
I saw that when I create an order the customer receive the email with all the details and for example the order number is E9H9 but when I see the order in the vendor orders I see the order number E1J00. Why the order numbers are different?
P.S. I dont`t know if something change but I installed in my website Hikamarket Multi-vendor
Thank you for your support
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.26
Hello,
I saw that when I create an order the customer receive the email with all the details and for example the order number is E9H9 but when I see the order in the vendor orders I see the order number E1J00. Why the order numbers are different?
P.S. I dont`t know if something change but I installed in my website Hikamarket Multi-vendor
Thank you for your support
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by pagemaster.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #318827
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Different order number
Hi,
HikaMarket created a "sub order" for each vendor of the order so that the vendor only sees the products he sells and not the other vendors'.
If you edit the main order in the backend of HikaShop, you'll see each vendor sub order there with the corresponding order number.
So yes, it indeed comes from adding HikaMarket.
HikaMarket created a "sub order" for each vendor of the order so that the vendor only sees the products he sells and not the other vendors'.
If you edit the main order in the backend of HikaShop, you'll see each vendor sub order there with the corresponding order number.
So yes, it indeed comes from adding HikaMarket.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pagemaster
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pagemaster
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 85
- Thank you received: 9
6 years 4 months ago #318847
by pagemaster
Replied by pagemaster on topic Different order number
Thank you for the explanation. But is not possible to let the same order number if I limit one vendor in the carriage?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #318865
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Different order number
Hello,
You have an option in HikaMarket :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_general
Regards,
You have an option in HikaMarket :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_general
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pagemaster
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pagemaster
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 85
- Thank you received: 9
6 years 4 months ago #318866
by pagemaster
Replied by pagemaster on topic Different order number
Perfect. Now it works
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds