- Posts: 447
- Thank you received: 20
PDF Plugin Blank Pages
6 years 4 months ago #319174
by davec
PDF Plugin Blank Pages was created by davec
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.toysarama.co.uk/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
Hi
I have installed the PDF plugin so that multiple invoices can be printed. However when you print multiple invoices you get a blank page between each one. Is there a way to prevent this?
Thanks
Dave
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
Hi
I have installed the PDF plugin so that multiple invoices can be printed. However when you print multiple invoices you get a blank page between each one. Is there a way to prevent this?
Thanks
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319176
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PDF Plugin Blank Pages
Hi,
Try changing the line:
to:
in the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice.php
I think it should work.
Try changing the line:
Code:
$content = implode('<div style="page-break-before:always"></div>',$pdfContent);
Code:
$content = implode('',$pdfContent);
I think it should work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: davec
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319311
by davec
Replied by davec on topic PDF Plugin Blank Pages
Thanks Nicolas
all worked as expected. Excellent!!
Dave
all worked as expected. Excellent!!
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds