- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Order Custom field:not appears in order_list/order_detail page of the backoffice
6 years 4 months ago #319569
by gregodile
Order Custom field:not appears in order_list/order_detail page of the backoffice was created by gregodile
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME 81.0.4044.138
I've added an order "custom field" of type "AJAX FILE", I've configured this field to be visible on the administration page (see attached screenshot file).
When creating an order, the user upload a file, it's well uploaded on the server and it appears well in the "ag_hikashop_order" table field.
Problem : the file doesn't appear in the backoffice detail order page, nor in the backoffice order list page.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME 81.0.4044.138
I've added an order "custom field" of type "AJAX FILE", I've configured this field to be visible on the administration page (see attached screenshot file).
When creating an order, the user upload a file, it's well uploaded on the server and it appears well in the "ag_hikashop_order" table field.
Problem : the file doesn't appear in the backoffice detail order page, nor in the backoffice order list page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319581
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order Custom field:not appears in order_list/order_detail page of the backoffice
Hi,
I suppose that the issue is that the user you're using in your backend is not in the two user groups you selected in your custom field "access level" setting.
Please check that.
I suppose that the issue is that the user you're using in your backend is not in the two user groups you selected in your custom field "access level" setting.
Please check that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds