- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
customized order number error
6 years 4 months ago #319687
by tkboxlee
customized order number error was created by tkboxlee
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : PHP 7.3
When I use the customized order number like {date format =“ m/y”}
In order list and orde rmail all display this {date format =“ m/y”}.
Use default {automatic_code} is work
Is there anything I need to pay special attention to or is it not set?..
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : PHP 7.3
When I use the customized order number like {date format =“ m/y”}
In order list and orde rmail all display this {date format =“ m/y”}.
Use default {automatic_code} is work
Is there anything I need to pay special attention to or is it not set?..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319695
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic customized order number error
Hi,
Yes. You're not using normal double quotes and you have extra spaces.
Try with this instead:
Yes. You're not using normal double quotes and you have extra spaces.
Try with this instead:
Code:
{date format="m/y"}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds