- Posts: 89
- Thank you received: 2
Disable Order Pending Emails
6 years 4 months ago #320286
by Uriel
Disable Order Pending Emails was created by Uriel
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Hi, I have searched the forum & Google and I am not getting a straight answer on this...
Is there a way to disable certain Orders a client gets during the Order Process?
I have Digital Products ONLY.
It would be Ideal if the Client gets only an Order Creation email and then a Confirmed email - with links to their Digital Products.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Hi, I have searched the forum & Google and I am not getting a straight answer on this...
Is there a way to disable certain Orders a client gets during the Order Process?
I have Digital Products ONLY.
It would be Ideal if the Client gets only an Order Creation email and then a Confirmed email - with links to their Digital Products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320290
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Disable Order Pending Emails
Hi,
HikaShop only sends an email notification when the order is created and then when the order is confirmed automatically by the payment plugin.
There is no "order pending" email in HikaShop.
Now, if the payment plugin asks HikaShop to send the email it sends when the order is confirmed also when the payment is pending, then I could see it happening. But in that case, what you want to change is the payment plugin and I don't remember any payment plugin we developed on our end doing what you're describing.
Which payment plugin are you using ? That would be the first thing I would ask here.
HikaShop only sends an email notification when the order is created and then when the order is confirmed automatically by the payment plugin.
There is no "order pending" email in HikaShop.
Now, if the payment plugin asks HikaShop to send the email it sends when the order is confirmed also when the payment is pending, then I could see it happening. But in that case, what you want to change is the payment plugin and I don't remember any payment plugin we developed on our end doing what you're describing.
Which payment plugin are you using ? That would be the first thing I would ask here.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds