- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 2
Order Status history missing and orders switching back to created
- barkingmoonbat
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 4 months ago #320346
by barkingmoonbat
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
jeweledfrog.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 83.0.4103.61
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
On our site in the orders, it used to give a history at the bottom of the order as to when it was ordered, when paid and when shipped. Now all I see is the creation. Also, on the lists of Order Status, there are several that I manually marked as shipped (the system is not doing it) and now it is back to “created”.
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 83.0.4103.61
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
On our site in the orders, it used to give a history at the bottom of the order as to when it was ordered, when paid and when shipped. Now all I see is the creation. Also, on the lists of Order Status, there are several that I manually marked as shipped (the system is not doing it) and now it is back to “created”.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320396
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order Status history missing and orders switching back to created
Hi,
I don't see how that's possible that the history is not added anymore.
I checked the code and unless there would be a plugin, or a mass action created for that purpose it should always add the history.
So I'm not sure how you can get that.
Could you provide a backend access via our contact form so that we could check on the situation ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Also, when did it start happening ? Did you remember changing something on your website before it started ?
I don't see how that's possible that the history is not added anymore.
I checked the code and unless there would be a plugin, or a mass action created for that purpose it should always add the history.
So I'm not sure how you can get that.
Could you provide a backend access via our contact form so that we could check on the situation ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Also, when did it start happening ? Did you remember changing something on your website before it started ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- barkingmoonbat
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 2
6 years 3 months ago #320518
by barkingmoonbat
Replied by barkingmoonbat on topic Order Status history missing and orders switching back to created
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320549
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order Status history missing and orders switching back to created
Hi,
Thanks, we got the access.
I think that the issue comes from the "verified status" setting of your PayPal payment method.
You've selected "created" there.
So when the payment notification from PayPal arrives, the plugin tries to change the status of the order to "created", but since it's already in that status, it skips the update of the order and thus no history is logged.
You want to change that back to "confirmed", as it is by default.
Thanks, we got the access.
I think that the issue comes from the "verified status" setting of your PayPal payment method.
You've selected "created" there.
So when the payment notification from PayPal arrives, the plugin tries to change the status of the order to "created", but since it's already in that status, it skips the update of the order and thus no history is logged.
You want to change that back to "confirmed", as it is by default.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- barkingmoonbat
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 2
6 years 3 months ago #320579
by barkingmoonbat
Replied by barkingmoonbat on topic Order Status history missing and orders switching back to created
Thanks for checking into, I made the update. You help and insight is much appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds