No Option for printing invoices at the frontend
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #321952
by Remko
No Option for printing invoices at the frontend was created by Remko
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
m.alefstarreveld.com/photo-art-shop
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi,
In one my HikaShop starter installation I miss the option at het backend to print invoices at the frontend. So I can not turn on the option to print invoices at the frontend. For testing purposes I created an order and set the status to confirmed, but I do not see an option to print te invoice.
When I compared a screenshot from the forum with my installation, I see that I miss the option to Allow users to print invoices at the frontend.
What do I have to do to make it possible for customers to print the invoice?
With Kind Regards,
Remko Rijpkema
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi,
In one my HikaShop starter installation I miss the option at het backend to print invoices at the frontend. So I can not turn on the option to print invoices at the frontend. For testing purposes I created an order and set the status to confirmed, but I do not see an option to print te invoice.
When I compared a screenshot from the forum with my installation, I see that I miss the option to Allow users to print invoices at the frontend.
What do I have to do to make it possible for customers to print the invoice?
With Kind Regards,
Remko Rijpkema
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Remko.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #321959
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No Option for printing invoices at the frontend
Hi,
This option is removed since HikaShop 4.1.0. Now, you can configure the statuses for which you want to display the "print invoice" button on the frontend via the System>Order statuses menu.
Note however that this column "print invoice" in the System>Order statuses menu is only available with HikaShop Essential and HikaShop Business. It is not an available option in the Starter edition.
Note also that alternatively, we have a PDF invoice plugin available here:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/18-plugin-pdf.html
It can add the invoice PDF as an attachment to the emails sent by HikaShop.
This option is removed since HikaShop 4.1.0. Now, you can configure the statuses for which you want to display the "print invoice" button on the frontend via the System>Order statuses menu.
Note however that this column "print invoice" in the System>Order statuses menu is only available with HikaShop Essential and HikaShop Business. It is not an available option in the Starter edition.
Note also that alternatively, we have a PDF invoice plugin available here:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/18-plugin-pdf.html
It can add the invoice PDF as an attachment to the emails sent by HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds