- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
How do I select shirt size with manual order?
- OnslaughtUK
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #324144
by OnslaughtUK
How do I select shirt size with manual order? was created by OnslaughtUK
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.21
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.19-1~deb10u1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 82.0b1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi All,
Just a quick question.
If I create a manual order I can select the product, in my case a tshirt.
I have set up different sizes for that shirt.
In the front, with client orders, you can select witch size you want, but in the backend with a manual order (cash paid order) I just can select the main shirt not a specific size.
Is it possible to also, select a size for this situation? and how to set it up or did I do something wrong with setup this product?
Thanks,
Appie
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.21
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.19-1~deb10u1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 82.0b1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi All,
Just a quick question.
If I create a manual order I can select the product, in my case a tshirt.
I have set up different sizes for that shirt.
In the front, with client orders, you can select witch size you want, but in the backend with a manual order (cash paid order) I just can select the main shirt not a specific size.
Is it possible to also, select a size for this situation? and how to set it up or did I do something wrong with setup this product?
Thanks,
Appie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 week ago #324167
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How do I select shirt size with manual order?
Hi,
I suppose that the size is a characteristic of your product. In the products listing selection popup you get when you add a product to an order, you have a dropdown on the top right corner and by default, it's set to only display products. You should change it to display variants, and that way, you will be able to select a variant of a product.
I suppose that the size is a characteristic of your product. In the products listing selection popup you get when you add a product to an order, you have a dropdown on the top right corner and by default, it's set to only display products. You should change it to display variants, and that way, you will be able to select a variant of a product.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnslaughtUK
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- OnslaughtUK
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 1 week ago - 6 years 1 week ago #324178
by OnslaughtUK
Stupid I didn't noticed that one my self...
Nicolas thank you..
BTW do I set this to solved and how to do that?
Appie
Replied by OnslaughtUK on topic How do I select shirt size with manual order?
nicolas wrote: Hi,
I suppose that the size is a characteristic of your product. In the products listing selection popup you get when you add a product to an order, you have a dropdown on the top right corner and by default, it's set to only display products. You should change it to display variants, and that way, you will be able to select a variant of a product.
Stupid I didn't noticed that one my self...
Nicolas thank you..
BTW do I set this to solved and how to do that?
Appie
Last edit: 6 years 1 week ago by OnslaughtUK.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 week ago #324179
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How do I select shirt size with manual order?
Hi,
you can leave it like this.
Or if you want, you can add [solved] to the subject of the first message.
you can leave it like this.
Or if you want, you can add [solved] to the subject of the first message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds