- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Custom Field Price not showing on Invoice totals
- john@joomstore.com.au
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 11 months ago #325140
by john@joomstore.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hi,
I have just purchased and configured the Custom Field Price plugin and it works reasonably well. We provide a $10 packaging option at checkout. At first glance the invoice totals appear to be incorrect. As an example:
Subtotal $398.00
Shipping $0.00
TOTAL $408.00
It is shown only at the bottom of invoices as "Additional Information". We also use the invoice as our worksheet when preparing the order and almost certainly the extra option will be missed.
Can you please advise how to get the custom field amounts to show in the invoice amounts ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hi,
I have just purchased and configured the Custom Field Price plugin and it works reasonably well. We provide a $10 packaging option at checkout. At first glance the invoice totals appear to be incorrect. As an example:
Subtotal $398.00
Shipping $0.00
TOTAL $408.00
It is shown only at the bottom of invoices as "Additional Information". We also use the invoice as our worksheet when preparing the order and almost certainly the extra option will be missed.
Can you please advise how to get the custom field amounts to show in the invoice amounts ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 11 months ago #325147
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom Field Price not showing on Invoice totals
Hi,
I can see that you're using the PDF invoice plugin. It could be coming from the fact you're using an old version of that plugin which doesn't support additional fees.
I checked your orders but I couldn't find any for the PDF invoice plugin so I don't know when you downloaded it and thus I'm not sure if the version you have supports additional fees.
I would recommend downloading the plugin's latest version on our website and installing it again.
If that doesn't help, we would need a backend and FTP access in order to check the situation more in depth.
I can see that you're using the PDF invoice plugin. It could be coming from the fact you're using an old version of that plugin which doesn't support additional fees.
I checked your orders but I couldn't find any for the PDF invoice plugin so I don't know when you downloaded it and thus I'm not sure if the version you have supports additional fees.
I would recommend downloading the plugin's latest version on our website and installing it again.
If that doesn't help, we would need a backend and FTP access in order to check the situation more in depth.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds